Sunday 10 March 2013

Nouveau Lashes

Nouveau lashes

Eyelash extensions.

I first heard of this company through twitter, so started following them about 2 months ago. I was really excited to hear that they were going to be at the professional beauty show in feb. So when I got there I made a bee line for the stand. I was fortunate to be able to speak to a wonderful trainer called Debbie. Wow, what doesn't this lady doesn't know about lashes!!!
( @NouveauLashes / www.nouveaulashes.co.uk )

I just had to try some of these lashes. - I trained under a different company about 3years ago. Not to sound to 'cocky' but I'm very confident I'm my technique. I just wasn't as happy with the quality of the lashes I used.

On the advise of Debbie I bought the Pro 5 glue and 3 sets of lashes! I'm a fan of the 'C' curl. So got 3 different lengths. 9mm, 10mm and 12mm. (I honestly would have got slightly longer ones, but 12mm was the longest they had with them.)

I couldn't wait to get home and play!! I have one tricky customer, who whenever I have done lashes for them before, have only last 3 days?!?! - I've no idea what she does and to make it worse this tough client, is also my mother!! So she was my first victim.
* As my poor mum as naturally very short lashes, I used 9mm from the inside of her lashes to just before mid way. I finished her application with the 10mm.
So far these lashes have been on for 10 days!! Which is amazing!

These lashes are great to work with, they feel and look more natural on and the glue is perfect, quick drying and just the right consistency.

At the moment they have a great deal on their lashes!! So after I find my certificate and uploaded it to their website. I will be stocking up on these amazing lashes.








No comments:

Post a Comment