Thursday 7 March 2013

Fake Bake - Beyond Bronze

Airbrush self- tanner!

I've tried loads of different tans. They all have good points and bad. From the nasty smell to always going streaky around your ankles!
I picked this little gem up at the wholesaler's on a whim! If I'm honest, as it said Fake Bake I was sure it had to be of some good standard but you never know!
Well, I can tell you now, it's one of the best tans I have ever used! It's easy to apply, dries very fast and you can control how dark you want to be, from bronzed goddess to TOWIE!!
**To be a bronzed goddess, apply an even coat every other day to build it up and then every few days to keep it looking healthy. If you like the more tanned look, I would do it everyday until your happy. When the tan fades it doesn't go patchy, I hardly noticed. (Other than looking white after a while) The tan last a good week!

The tan it's self had a slight pinky tone to it, which I've not noticed in other tanning products. I reckon this is the secret ingredient to it being such a great tan!

If you like your tanning products, you must try this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment