Tuesday 5 March 2013

Free Hand Nail Art

Free hand nail art


This is a huge passion of mine!! ❤

I love that there are no limits!! I love the creativity!! I love that each one is totally unique and personal to whom ever has there nails done. - It's great when a client comes in with an item of clothing, shoes or an event for me to then match or create nails.

One of my most memorable appointments was a lady going to an 80's party as Mrs Pac Man! Well, there was only one thing to do.
**To create the design I used an Orly blue (Star of Bombay) then, after giving it time to dry a little, I used my dotter as a pen to draw on a Pac Man (Orly- Hook up) and the ghosts along with the white dots. This same client has also had 'festival' nails, which included music notes, wigwam's and camp fires!

My most recent personal designs have been the 'Power Puff girls' and I am currently wearing 'Spice Girl' inspired nails! These were both done in gel. (Orly Gel FX)
** I apply the gel polish as a base, cure, clean off the tacky residue. This leaves the perfect surface to create!! I do tend to use normal nail polish to create my designs. Mostly due to having a greater colour range. When you have finished your design, give it a minute to dry, apply your gel top coat and cure.
It lasts just as long as the gel polish would.
(I love and use Orly - @ORLYbeautyuk)

I am always looking for my next design, from magazines, twitter and just things in life I love. As I said, there are no limits...
So watch this space!!








No comments:

Post a Comment